Section 9-1-5-4.M of the Village Code outlines the requirements for the parking of Recreational Vehicles, Boats, Snowmobiles, Trailers, Motorcycles, All Terrain Vehicles And Passenger Cars, Trucks And Vans.
Off Street Parking For Recreational Vehicles, Boats, Snowmobiles, Trailers, Motorcycles, All Terrain Vehicles And Passenger Cars, Trucks And Vans:
9-1-5-4: OFF STREET PARKING:
1. Location: Parking or storage of recreational vehicles, boats, snowmobiles, trailers, motorcycles, all terrain vehicles and passenger cars, trucks and vans in the front yard setback is hereby prohibitedexcept on driveways. (Ord. 93-20, 7-6-1993)
2. Registration: Recreational vehicles must be registered to occupant.
3. Maximum Allowable Outside: A maximum of two (2) recreational units is allowable outside.
4. Parking On Contiguous Lots: Occupants may use contiguous lots for parking of recreational units.
5. Storage On Vacant Property: Storage of recreational units is not allowable on vacant property.
Please click the following link to view the code section in its entirety: