Report a Problem
The South System serves Serves the Fox River South to Route 134. If you have a problem with your water or sewer system, please contact us.
About the System
The Village of Fox Lake owns and operates two separate Sewer & Water Systems. The first Water System is here in town and has been in operation since the late 1920s. This System is now supplying 500,000 to 1,000,000 gallons of potable water per day for over 5,000 or our residents.
The Sewer System was first put into operation in 1958 and is now collecting close to 1,000,000 gallons of sewerage and transporting it all to the North West Regional Wastewater Treatment Facility. These Systems are known as the South System and are comprised of:
- 30 miles of water main.
- 500 Water Hydrants.
- 350 Mainline Valves.
- 2500 sewer and water services/water meters
- 3 Water Treatment sites capable of supplying 3,000,000 gallons of treated water per day.
- 2 Water Towers, one 500,000-gallon tower and a second 250,000-gallon tower.
- 30 miles of sanitary sewer with 100 Sanitary Sewer Manholes.
- 19 sanitary sewer Lift Stations (pumping Stations).